Thursday 5 May 2016

Commitment

I've been absent for soo long that its kinda hard for me to commit having a blog(I dont know how other people do it, I salute them!) since I ran out of ideas most of the times but here I am now! And here's more pictures that I took recently(I have them up on my instagram too, I'm mostly active there so go check out my instagram's feed ;p ). 

Abah(Dad), reviewing some of the arts at Kugha Kugha Kelate(Kelantan in Sketches) exhibitions which showcased arts made by my former high school art teacher, Adzran Omar.

Lutung, I photographed this during my documentary production at Bukit Malawati, Kuala Selangor.

Altinsburg lighthouse situated on top of the Bukit Malawati.

The inside interior of Altingsburg lighthouse.

Inside of Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra hall at Petronas Twin Towers.

Until next post, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment